Title: Date Code Genie Support – Mobile Device Service and Repair
Department: Date Code Genie Product Line
Location: 280 East Lothenbach Ave, West St. Paul, MN 55118
Reports to: DCG Program Manager
Schedule: 40 Hours per Week, Mon – Fri, as arranged with Manager
The focus of this position is to support the internal functions of the Date Code Genie product line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excel with multitasking and the ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
- Troubleshooting, testing, repair of Date Code Genie devices, components and accessories
- Mechanically inclined, organized and a self-starter
- Provide interactive technical support using phone and email to assist customers experiencing problems with thermal printers, Android tablets and proprietary software
- Create and update customer web-based portals
- Technical support with multi-generational customers, sales reps, suppliers, and peers
- Summarize and concisely document support provided to provide historical records
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires a minimum of a 2-year college degree or commensurate experience; students in college would also be considered for this role.
- Previous experience working in technical support center or mobile device repair
- In depth understanding of Android based mobile devices
- Ability to work in fast paced nimble organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with technical products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong phone etiquette
- Attention to detail and ability to follow defined procedures
- Inquisitive attitude toward resolving customer and product challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e.; Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using CRM and ERP systems, Salesforce and Syspro and other proprietary software
- Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively perform role using decision-making skills and other resources
Complete the form below to apply.
All fields required
NCCO is an equal opportunity employer.
For more than 100 years, National Checking Company (NCCO) has developed and produced products that drive success for the food service and hospitality industries. We specialize in products that improve restaurant profitability, enhance food safety, increase server and restaurant efficiency and promote a more enjoyable and satisfying dining experience.
Headquartered in St. Paul, NCCO is a family owned business that takes pride in their hard-working staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. The future looks bright as new product lines, marketing programs and technologies help end users provide stellar customer service and achieve their business goals.