Title: Date Code Genie Support – Technical Phone Support
Department: Date Code Genie Product Line
Location: 280 East Lothenbach Ave, West St. Paul, MN 55118
Reports to: DCG Program Manager
Schedule: 40 Hours per Week, Mon – Fri, as arranged with Manager
Exceed customer expectations with effective technical phone support of the Date Code Genie product line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide interactive technical support using phone and email for customers experiencing problems with Android tablets, thermal printers and Date Code Genie proprietary software
- Typical support includes; resolving username and password problems, remote access, uninstalling/reinstalling applications, connecting to Wi-Fi, verify hardware and software configurations, power cycling and assisting customers with app and portal
- Assist internal and external customers to trouble shoot and resolve problems quickly
- Create and update customer web-based portals
- Communicate and describe technical issues with multi-generational customers
- Summarize and concisely document calls and steps performed to provide historical record
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires a minimum of a 2-year college degree or commensurate experience
- Minimum of one-year call center support assisting with technical support
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong phone etiquette
- Technical phone support experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Performance under pressure
- Ability to multitask between customer calls and logging of case notes
- Inquisitive attitude toward resolving customer and product challenges
- Relentless desire and curiosity to quickly help customers solve customer problems
- Empathy and demonstrated ability to relate to customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e.; Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using CRM and ERP systems, Salesforce and Syspro and other proprietary software
- Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively perform role using decision-making skills and other resources
- Ability to relate with multigenerational customers to solve technical issues
- Outstanding relationship-building skills coupled with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Ability to work between 8:00 am and 8:00 PM
- Bilingual, Spanish and English (not required, but highly desirable)
Complete the form below to apply.
All fields required
NCCO is an equal opportunity employer.
For more than 100 years, National Checking Company (NCCO) has developed and produced products that drive success for the food service and hospitality industries. We specialize in products that improve restaurant profitability, enhance food safety, increase server and restaurant efficiency and promote a more enjoyable and satisfying dining experience.
Headquartered in St. Paul, NCCO is a family owned business that takes pride in their hard-working staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. The future looks bright as new product lines, marketing programs and technologies help end users provide stellar customer service and achieve their business goals.