Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: 899 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Compensation: Salaried with Benefits, plus Incentive Pay
The Operations team is responsible for supervising all functions of Guest Check and Register Roll production to ensure cost-effective manufacturing. This team focuses on identifying efficiencies, monitoring quality control, and exceeding the needs of our customers.
The primary objective of this position is to assist in the maintenance of machinery and problem-solving issues. AutoCAD experience is instrumental for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements a regular maintenance program for equipment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with other supervisors and machine operators to diagnose problems or repair machines.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Modifies existing equipment for improvements.
- Integrates innovative design into our current processes for process improvement.
- Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs [Programmable Logic Controllers].
- Oversees Maintenance Personnel and participate in coaching and development.
- Participates in Production meetings and Operational Planning meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High-school diploma or GED; college coursework preferred
- AutoCAD knowledge is required
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming
- Electrical experience is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Office
- Strong mathematical skills
- Technical mindset
- Clear understanding of Process Control
- Willingness to learn innovative technologies
- Strong writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Proactive, organized, accurate, and eye for detail
- Approachable nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively perform role using decision-making skills and other resources
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Only qualified applicants should submit their resume.
Complete the form below to apply.
All fields required
NCCO is an equal opportunity employer.
For more than 100 years, National Checking Company (NCCO) has developed and produced products that drive success for the food service and hospitality industries. We specialize in products that improve restaurant profitability, enhance food safety, increase server and restaurant efficiency and promote a more enjoyable and satisfying dining experience.
Headquartered in St. Paul, NCCO is a family owned business that takes pride in their hard-working staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. The future looks bright as new product lines, marketing programs and technologies help end users provide stellar customer service and achieve their business goals.