Title: Marketing Content Specialist
Location: 899 Montreal Circle, St. Paul, MN 55102
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Schedule: Full-time, Mon-Fri
Employee Type: Non-exempt employee
Pay Type: Salaried with Benefits, plus Incentive Pay
The Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for creating and editing a broad range of content across multiple mediums. This position will execute a variety of distributor, broker and end-user marketing tactics and campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and develop content for sales and marketing collateral including sell sheets, catalogs and presentations.
- Create and execute content for websites, social media, blogs, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and videos.
- Ensure overall quality and adherence to corporate brand and voice.
- Work with third parties to maximize the effectiveness of SEO and social media.
- Configure and populate content on website, social media and email platforms.
- Support our sister companies in development of their marketing efforts including NCCO International.
- Support our Date Code Genie product marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and other stakeholders to generate content ideas and gain insight of customer experience, issues and trends in the market.
- Create, write, edit, proof and publish sell sheets, catalogs, marketing collateral and training materials.
- Adhere to all brand guidelines.
- Suggest process changes to help improve efficiencies and/or reduce expenses.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with key individuals (suppliers, sales reps, brokers, employees).
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or related field or commensurate experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Business-to-business marketing experience
- Experience working within website platforms
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software
- International marketing experience
- Exhibit and encourage our core values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Passion for Excellence.
- Exceptional project management skills; capable of prioritizing, organizing and simultaneously managing a variety of projects and tasks with strict deadlines
- Comfortable with change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively perform role using decision-making skills and other resources
- Willingness to learn innovative technologies
- Computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Creative oriented
Complete the form below to apply.
All fields required
NCCO is an equal opportunity employer.
For more than 100 years, National Checking Company (NCCO) has developed and produced products that drive success for the food service and hospitality industries. We specialize in products that improve restaurant profitability, enhance food safety, increase server and restaurant efficiency and promote a more enjoyable and satisfying dining experience.
Headquartered in St. Paul, NCCO is a family owned business that takes pride in their hard-working staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. The future looks bright as new product lines, marketing programs and technologies help end users provide stellar customer service and achieve their business goals.